HWS Technologies is looking for a Network Administrator to join our team.
The Network Administrator is responsible for managing all levels of Networking within the hosting operations environments. This includes implementation of monitoring and reporting, deploying and refining configurations on all networking hardware, troubleshooting network issues and working with clients and partners on networking issues. On a day-to-day basis, the chosen candidate will work with our partners to provide visibility for the tasks that need to be/or have been completed.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, possess effective problem-solving skills, recognise issues before impacting the business and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Configuration, administration and monitoring of CISCO routers, switches and access points (CISCO Classic + Meraki)
- Building of network topologies as part of projects
- Transfer of networks from projects to regular operations
- Incident, change and problem management according to ITIL
- Second level support for LAN, WLAN and WAN components
- Coordination and controlling of external service providers
- Creation and editing of technical documentations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed training as IT specialist, specialising in system integration
- Several years of experience in the field of administration (WAN, WLAN and LAN)
- CISCO certifications, minimum CCNA level or equivalent are preferred
- Solid experience with network components from the producers CISCO and CISCO Meraki
- Solid network know-how in LAN/WAN topologies, Routing / Switching and Security technologies
- Working knowledge of OSI protocol family, Ethernet, IPv4, Ipv6 and routing protocols
- Must be self-managed with strong communication, customer service and documentation skills
- Willingness to participate in on-call services
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
While this position is based in Malta, the hired applicant may be provided with adequate training in Germany as part of their induction!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Don’t forget to state your expected salary and your earliest entry date.
About HWS Technologies
We are a vibrant IT solutions company providing excellent technical services to meet the needs of a diverse portfolio of clients across Europe including high-profile sportswear manufacturer and other brands with an extensive international presence
- Location: Malta
- Work status: full-time
HWS Technologies Ltd – KMP-52375