We are currently looking for an HR Administrator for our team in Balzan. A part / full-time position starting at the earliest possible entry date. If you have strong communication skills and experience in a similar role, we are looking for you!
- Develop and implement fair and effective HR policies and procedures;
- Keep abreast with all HR developments and good practices;
- Develop the employer branding philosophy and company events;
- Keep up and maintain the day-to-day filing system with employee records; leave etc;
- Address face to face employees’ queries;
- Serve as the point of contact regarding employment law issues and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations;
- Manage employees’ enquiries and work permit applications, and maintain employee records up-to-date;
- Support the payroll process and ensure timely and accurate payment of all employees;
- Oversee and take responsibility for the daily operations of the Malta office;
- Manage relationships with suppliers to ensure that all services are delivered on time and within budget;
- Receiving and distributing packages, collecting, and dispatching correspondence as required;
- Provide support to employees with any facilities-related needs in coordination with the Director;
- Maintains stock and inventory of supplies by anticipating office needs;
- Manage health and safety / first aid and legal requirements within the office;
- Coordinate and manage cleaning within the office and ensure the facilities and the kitchen are always stocked and ready to use.
- Performs any other duties as necessary or as assigned by the Director.
- HR certification and previous experience in HR;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and People HR;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Tech-savvy: has the necessary technical skill and experience needed to perform the role;
- Experience in the organisation and delivery of events, and other in-person employee activities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and other languages. Maltese skills are desirable.
- Part / full-time indefinite contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging work, in a dynamic, international team;
- Health insurance.
HWS Technologies Ltd – KMP-80372