Due to our continued growth, we are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer with a passion for cloud computing and on-prem deployment infrastructure, to join our team! The DevOps Engineer will work closely with our software development teams in Neustadt, Germany to ensure developers have the deployment tools needed to ship code with ease.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for helping further the automation of the building, deployment, and monitoring of all production systems and applications as well as supporting the software development environment.
The potential candidate may be required to undergo training in Germany.
A typical day as the DevOps Engineer
- Maintenance and further development of the DevOps stretch for continuous integration, continuous automated testing and monitoring inclusive of concept creation and documentation
- Design and creation of scripts and development tools
- Management of digital certificates and MS SQL servers
- Working in 3rd level support
- Incident management
Experience & Skillset required
- Successfully completed IT training or similar
- Professional experience in continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server developments
- Capability for teamwork, structured way of working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered an asset
About HWS Technologies
HWS Technologies is a steadily growing IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading edge products. As we continue to grow, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
We seek IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We believe in diverse perspectives and team-spirit, creating building blocks to accomplish success.
HWS customers include a multinational sportswear manufacturer as well as collaborating with a manufacturer of rolling element bearings for automotive, aerospace and industrial use.
HWS Technologies Ltd – KMP-39785