The Restaurant Supervisor must be focused, results-driven and well-versed in processes listed under the role’s responsibility.
- Help with the training of new employees.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback.
- Maintain timekeeping records.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- See to complaints and resolve accordingly.
- Set targets and goals for team members and assist them in reaching these goals in a time-efficient manner.
- Work towards ensuring that standards of hygiene are maintained by staff members and advocate good sanitary practices.
Qualifications and Assets:
- Ability to work on a shift basis including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to handle unexpected problems and provide solutions to challenges.
- Minimum of 1-year related experience.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess an eye for detail.
Hugo’s Burger Bar – KMP-59220