The FOH Administrators provide support through management of front desk, administrative duties and activities, including receiving and handling information.
- Attend to visitors and deal with all inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organisation to clients and staff;
- Manage all business travel arrangements and bookings for management staff including researching, co-ordinating with travel agencies on flights, accommodation and ground travel;
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail and courier deliveries;
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain boardroom appointment diary electronically;
- Manage office space; tidy and maintain the reception area;
- Maintain supplies inventory for office stationery;
- Set up and maintain filing systems;
- Liaise with internal and external contacts;
- Provide general administration and clerical support to other departments as directed by line management.
Applicants are expected to have relevant work experience in a similar environment. They must be proven multi-taskers and have strong organisational, problem solving skills.
S/he must be computer literate and able to use general Office applications confidently, especially Email and Excel.
The Front of House is the first point of contact of visitors with Hudson and therefore our FOH Administrators must reflect the Hudson Spirit. S/he must be well-spoken in both English and Maltese, confident and have a bubbly outgoing personality.
Hudson Group – KMP-FOH