The brand new Hotel Verdi in Gzira is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined, and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality. The selected candidate would be able to perform duties at the Hotel Verdi.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the overall safety and security of the hotel guests, colleagues and hotel premises;
- Consistently offering a professional, friendly and engaging service;
- Conducting regular floor patrols;
- Following departmental policies, procedures and service standards;
- Following all safety policies;
- Carrying out staff searches and checks as directed or when the situation demands;
- Supporting the Hotel’s receiving function.
- Have clean police conduct;
- Have practical knowledge of local legislation related to security and health and safety;
- Must possess a valid private guard license;
- Be ready to work a flexible roster;
- Be computer literate, ideally with basic materials control stock system;
- Have a pleasant personality and smart appearance;
- Have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities;
- Be able to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunities and professional growth;
- Health insurance cover.
Hotel Verdi – KMP-73473