The stylish and independent boutique Hotel Juliani is seeking to recruit a personable and hard-working individual to join our successful and expanding team as a Front Office Receptionist.
The ideal applicant would have some, if not all, of the following traits:
- A minimum of two years previous work experience at a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Team players with a positive attitude, willing to work flexible hours. This vacancy calls for both day and night receptionists
- Approachable, confident and respectful
- Understands and anticipates guests’ needs
- Attentive and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Makes guest’s stays memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make our guests feel special
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
About Hotel Juliani
The Hotel Juliani is an elegant and modern family-run boutique hotel situated in the heart of Spinola Bay, St Julians. The hotel has recently expanded and now offers 65 rooms, 24-hour flexible check-in, and breathtaking views of the sea, Hotel Juliani is a favorite choice among discerning travelers. Our culture is strong, vibrant and distinctive. Our talent development opportunities are excellent and ongoing as our company and brand evolves. We believe in delivering a quality service through the execution of high standards as well as the individual contributions of each of our valued team members. We take pride in living our brand promise: to treat each guest like a welcome family member, to listen to our guests and colleagues with empathy and an open mind, to provide seamless service that exceeds expectations, and to delight and surprise guests with the unexpected.
Hotel Juliani – KMP-47387