Provide exceptional nails services for luxury clientele, included but not limited to:
- Express nail services.
- Men’s nail services.
- French manicure and pedicure.
- Gel manicure and soak off.
Communicate professionally and eloquently with luxury clientele, included but not limited to:
- Ability to maximise profit and exceed guest expectations.
- Driving retail sales and up-selling spa offerings.
- The ability to adapt to the clients’ needs, understanding their communication desires.
- Consistently asking the necessary pre-service questions.
- Fully and clearly explaining the services and the action needed by the spa guest throughout the service.
- Providing a warm and sincere greeting and farewell.
- Add to a cohesive team atmosphere by stocking and tidying nail room.
- Excellent communication with Spa Receptionists and Spa Director on stocking and ordering needs within the treatment rooms.
- The ability to work closely with other nail technicians to create a seamless experience for spa guests.
- Offer follow-up recommendations in the way of treatments, products, stretching and stress relief to further add to the guest’s experience.
- Maintain a calm and comforting demeanor to further add to the guest’s experience.
- Must possess an active Nail Technician / Cosmetology license and or diploma within this area.
- Minimum two years’ experience with a variety of nail care practices.
- Must follow spa treatment protocols.
- Experience with luxury clientele preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and discretion.
- A thorough understanding of and passion for the entire wellness, fitness and health lifestyle.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Hotel 1926 – KMP-50724