We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and goals.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and seasonal items and planning promotions for specific time periods, for example, Black Friday, Christmas, Summer etc. This is applicable for all outlets which are planned to be opened in the future by the company.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Overseeing the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Internal signage product offers – creative and effective message to customers.
- Design of newsletter, social media posts and others.
- Coordinating both internal and external shop signage.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results; overview what competition is doing.
- Coordinate promotions for new product launches.
- Assist as and when required colleagues in other tasks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing company targets and goals as needed.
- Overseeing web design.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Homemate – KMP-86330