HLB Malta is a long-established audit, accounts, tax, and advisory firm with offices in Lija, Malta. Our client portfolio is constantly expanding and thus, we are seeking to recruit a Payroll Clerk to join our ever-growing team on a flexible part-time basis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assisting in the processing of the payroll function for various clients;
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of all employment-related documentation to the government or other entities on behalf of clients;
- Assisting in the FSS submissions to the Tax department;
- Assisting in the employment licensing and permit application process.
Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset however training will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Minimum A’ level standard of education;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Basic knowledge of payroll would be considered an asset.
Applicants applying for this post must be energetic, and willing to learn and develop their career.
The selected candidate will benefit from:
- Wide exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Competitive salary packages commensurate to the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and motivation;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm.
Applicants must quote the position name in the subject of the email.
HLB Malta – KMP-82223