HLB Malta is a long-established audit, accounts, tax, and advisory firm with offices in Lija, Malta. Our client portfolio is constantly expanding and thus, we are seeking to recruit a Delivery and Administrative Officer to join our ever-growing team on a full-time or part-time basis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks, which will include:
- Delivery of documents for submission at Maltese Financial Institutions, Government Authorities and other places as required from time to time;
- Maintaining, scanning and updating the current filing system;
- Maintaining and organizing the office archives;
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset however training will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Some computer knowledge;
- Show dedication, attention to detail and initiative;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese:
- Being in possession of driving license B but having also an A, A1 or A2 driving licence will be considered an asset.
Applicants applying for this post must be energetic, and willing to learn and to develop their career.
The selected candidate will benefit from:
- Wide exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Competitive salary packages commensurate to the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and motivation;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm.
Applicants must quote the position name in the subject of the email.
HLB Malta – KMP-82220