A vacancy has arisen for the position, Training and Development Manager whose main responsibility is to design and execute the hotel’s people development strategy. The selected applicant will be fully responsible for driving training and development initiatives that enhance personal development, build team skills and increase the productivity and quality of the team.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall and individualised training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations and prepares team members for future available positions and address any business concerns
- Manage and deliver as necessary all brand standard and health and safety training and ensure 100% compliance
- Evaluates and contracts external training providers as would be necessary
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI and report on them
- Manage training budget, source external funding thought EU funding opportunities
- Develop and introduce a coaching culture
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Coaches members of the leadership team to enhance leadership capability
The selected applicant should have previous experience working within a training environment, preferably in a hotel environment. Training and Development educational and coaching background will also be favourably looked upon. We are looking for a person who can engage the audience whilst delivering training, who is well organised and structured and who can work well under pressure.
Hilton Malta – KMP-52350