A vacancy has arisen for a full-time and part-time Telephone Operator working within the Front Office department. This position requires excellent communication skills, a courteous, friendly and outgoing personality, excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls and places outgoing calls
- Directs calls to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system
- Receives guests’ messages and deliver the same to the guest
- Provides information about hotel services to guests
- Understand the telephone operator board or PBX switchboard operations
- To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures
- Assists the Front Desk with various administrative tasks
Fluency in both Maltese and English is a requirement for this position and knowledge of a third language would be considered an asset.
Hilton Malta – KMP-82334