Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a Learning and Development Manager on a full-time basis, whose main responsibility is to design and execute the hotel’s people development strategy.
The selected applicant will be fully responsible for driving learning and development initiatives that enhance personal development, build team skills and increase the productivity and quality of the team.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw a hotel-wide and individualised training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations and prepares team members for future available positions and address any business concerns
- Manage and deliver as necessary all brand standard and health and safety training and ensure 100% compliance
- Evaluate and contact external training providers as would be necessary
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI and report on them
- Manage training budget and source external funding through EU funding opportunities
- Develop and introduce a coaching culture
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Coach members of the leadership team to enhance leadership capability
The selected applicant should have previous experience working within training and development, preferably within a hotel environment. A coaching qualification and background will also be favourably looked upon. We are looking for a person who can engage the audience whilst delivering training, who is well organised and structured and who can work well under pressure and within a team environment.
Hilton Malta – KMP-58917