Forming part of the IT department, Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Systems Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage the hotel’s software, hardware and networks.
The selected candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users in order to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Support desktop users with day to day troubleshooting;
- Support hotel guest requests with internet connectivity matters;
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies;
- Build internal technical documentation and user guides.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role;
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management;
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup / recovery;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus;
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and the technology used within; such as Opera and Micros-Fidelio would be considered an asset.
In exchange, we provide a competitive salary, growth and development opportunities, a friendly and warm working environment and great benefits for you to enjoy.
Hilton Malta – KMP-74570