Hilton Malta is looking for full or part-time Housekeeping Attendants to join the dynamic Housekeeping team.
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- The general cleaning of the guest rooms as per the company’s brand standards
- Communicating effectively and pleasantly with guests and team members
- Assisting in other areas assigned by the Housekeeping Management team; including and not limited to public areas and the laundry
- Reporting any safety concerns to your supervisors
- Maintaining a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
The candidates should:
- Be fluent in English
- Have charisma and customer care skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Take initiative and enjoys being of service
Previous related work experience, preferably in a 4 or 5 stars environment, will be considered an asset, however, this is not necessary as full training will be provided.
In exchange, we offer flexible working hours to suit family requirements.
Hilton Malta – KMP-65213