A full-time vacancy has arisen at Hilton Malta for the position of a General Cashier forming part of the Finance department. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for all the cash and credit card handling processes of the hotel operation.
- Ensure all cash floats are in place across the hotel
- Collect daily cash takings and reconcile them against receipts
- Complete daily reports on Excel pertaining to cash and credit card takings
- Prepare deposit cash takings and ensure that adequate levels of coinage is maintained
- Audit and reconcile due backs.
- Maintaining and handling of petty cash system
- Provide training to the Operational departments team members on matters pertaining to Cash Handling processes
- Communicate and liaise with all respective internal departments – namely Finance, Front Office; Food & Beverage departments.
- Support the Finance team in other areas within the department as may be required.
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Must be a highly mature individual with a high degree of integrity and honesty
- Must be a meticulous individual who has a high rate of accuracy in all aspects of work and is excellent working with numbers and handling high volume transactions
- Must be a well-organised individual, able to work independently and flexible to learn and perform different tasks and duties
- Must be able to establish strong working relations and is a strong team player
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday with the occasional weekend and after hours when required
- Thrives to work in a fast paced environment, able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
Hilton Malta – KMP-45436