Hilton Malta is recruiting for Food and Beverage Supervisors to work mainly in the Oceana Restaurant. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, the selected candidates will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in supervising the restaurant operations, managing a multicultural team and delivering excellent guest experiences.
The selected candidates will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead the food and beverage Oceana restaurant operations.
- Coordinate the team members and ensure that guest requests are fully met and exceeded.
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team.
- Ensure compliance of Hilton brand standards.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Represent needs of the team including training and development and performance management.
- Assist with achieving financial and guest satisfaction targets.
The role requires previous F&B experience in a supervisor level, preferably within a restaurant environment.
- The role requires previous F&B experience at a supervisor level, preferably within a restaurant environment.
- We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, who are committed in delivering high levels of customer service, and who are flexible to respond to a range of different work situations and last-minute changes.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work alone and in teams are also a necessity.
- Fluency in English is a requirement for this position.
Hilton Malta – KMP-67853