We are looking for an ambitious Office Administrator with goal-oriented skills to join our administration team.
Responsibilities include administering accounting records, including invoicing and chasing of debtors. Preparation of daily schedules, assigning technicians to the reported jobs, responding to several enquiries and provide general information as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Coordinating and overseeing all office activities.
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Input all customer-related information accordingly for record purposes.
- Completing call logs and reports as may be requested for operational purposes.
- Ensure service calls are completed and billed accurately.
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all time.
- High attention to details and the ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Maintain a properly organised filling system.
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role with a particular focus on accounting work.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ideally Sage program.
- Maltese language is a must and excellent written and oral proficiency in English is also required.
An interesting remuneration package and training will be given to the right candidate.
High Rise Co Ltd – KMP-59310