We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. The Accounting Clerk’s responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs like Shireburn to process business transactions for accounts payable and receivable, disbursements expense, vouchers and receipts.
A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Provide accounting and clerical support.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily key data entry of financial transactions in the database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Inform management and compile report summaries on activity areas.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Proven accounting experience preferably as an accounting clerk.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Competency in MS Office and accounting software.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
- Data entry and Word processing skills.
- Well organized.
- Secondary school level with at least A-level or equivalent in accounts
Eur25,000 to 28,000 per year.
Hidra Excavation Works – KMP-59774