Hero Gaming is looking for a Senior Finance Officer. This role is for a driven individual who is willing to learn, grow and step into the gaming industry. With a good overview of all the daily operational processes within the Finance department. The individual will work closely and be mentored by the team to further develop their skills.
Based in Malta and forming part of a fantastic team, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Duties will include A/P, GL, bank reconciliations, inter-company movements reconciliations and revenue recognition.
- Reconciliation and posting of revenue on various entities.
- Ad hoc monthly reports.
- VAT control and submission of VAT returns.
- Monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Review of the weekly payments lists and monitoring a timely and accurate process.
- Maintaining reconciled control accounts.
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments control sheets.
- Review of journal postings maintained by other team members.
- Management of fixed asset register.
Are you the right fit for the role? This is what we are looking for:
- Well versed with Microsoft Office.
- Independent, accurate thinking.
- High capacity to learn at a rapid pace.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Be curious and show a genuine interest in automation and optimization to help the efficiency of the company.
- Flexibility and teamwork skills.
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Mid-stages in ACCA.
Hero Gaming Limited – KMP-68029