At Hero Gaming, we’re looking for a self-driven individual who is hungry to learn and grow in their career, to join our Finance team. You will have the flexibility to balance your work days between our sleek office in St Julian’s, Malta and remotely.
As a Finance Officer, you will get a feel of what it is really like to work in the dynamic iGaming industry, while also gaining newfound knowledge, which includes knowing how to fulfil tasks relevant to your desired career path.
You will be responsible to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our Finance team. It will be key to ensure that your work will be of good quality and delivered in a timely manner and that deadlines are always met therefore it will be necessary for you to be meticulous, organised, and able to manage your time effectively to thrive in this position.
Finally, the ideal candidate will have the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
You will be responsible for:
- General book-keeping duties, including handling suppliers.
- Preparing, executing, and posting bank payments.
- Payment Service Providers (PSPs) reconciliations.
- Preparing information for monthly management accounts and other financial reports prepared.
Do you have what it takes? This is what we are looking for:
- Someone in the process of obtaining an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent).
- Hands-on working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good math and analytical skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision) will be considered an asset. Training will be provided.
- Experience in finance processes and systems enhancements are considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing priorities and ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Ability to work independently, identify and suggest solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
- Teamwork mentality.
So why Hero Gaming you may ask?
As one of the fastest-growing stars in the iGaming sky, you will never have a dull day here. New exciting projects and tasks will fill your days when you are surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Hero Gaming focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only comes up with new and creative ideas but also has a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, Hero Gaming has become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.
How we do it
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, fast-working, fast-playing and fast-learning, Hero Gaming is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility. We Love what we do, we Dare to take risks, to think differently, and we win by working hard to achieve our goals and beyond.
We believe we are on a journey together to revolutionise our industry. We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our Heroes are empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly a great culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, our heroes have many different backgrounds, perspectives, and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We embrace and celebrate diversity; it is one of our core strengths that enable us to dream big, think big and make big things happen.
We work hard and we celebrate in style, just like any hero would.
Hero Gaming Limited – KMP-75865