Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisors rely on our expertise and experience in this area. Our qualified professionals work together as one team in over 30 offices worldwide.
The firm also runs a leading government advisory practice which has raised more than USD 7 billion in foreign direct investment. The firm is involved in strategic consulting and the design, set-up and operation of the world’s most successful residence and citizenship programs.
- To offer our services only if we feel that we can be of genuine assistance. Without exception.
- To present all our clients with a highly professional and personal service. Worldwide.
- To find the best solutions available anywhere by means of a rigorous and efficient approach. At all times.
- To base all our business on honesty, integrity and high ethical standards. Without compromise.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, the Service Desk Analyst will be a professional who will serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance and to deliver first-level IT technical support to users of the various H&P offices around the world, including the local offices in Malta.
Communication skills are one of biggest requirements for a Service Desk Analyst. The ideal candidate for the position must portray exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills. Have the ability to listen/read, analyse, and interpret consumer technical feedback and relay clear, concise, and helpful information and insights back to the end user.
- First-level user support for the users of the company’s office in Malta, as well as for our global offices participating in the pooling of such resources
- Resolve customer issues via phone, email and remote in a timely manner
- Be able to prioritise tickets and adhere to SLAs
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Delivery of superior customer service
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role such as an IT support role
- An advanced diploma or equivalent in ICT or other related discipline.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 10, MS Office, LAN, WLAN, printing, PC and other desktop technologies.
- Experience in dealing with first line user support in a customer-oriented manner fluent in English
- An ability to recognise and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, cultural qualities and a global mind-set
- Awareness of ITIL or other IT service management best practice industry certification – Experience in dealing with first-level user support
Henley & Partners – KMP-49890