Reporting to the Senior Real Estate Team Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the front line team by providing a world-class client experience whilst focusing on property management services connected to property sales and leasing. The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external clients is essential, whilst being expected to work alongside service providers, real estate agents and landlords.
A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the Firm’s business and the property market in Malta within the context of the MIIP program
Results will need to be achieved within various areas of the business, including:
- Enhanced client experience from first point of contact.
- Advise clients in regards to property management.
- Acquire time lines and requirements from all visiting clients.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with local providers regarding property management services.
- Ensure consistent self-development with knowledge on the Maltese property market.
- Source services according to the requirements of the client.
- Understand property management requirements and tailor solutions that offer excellent value.
- Interface with key stakeholders via mail, telephone and e-mail to ensure enhanced service delivery.
- Work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise.
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- PC literate.
- Attention to detail.
- The successful candidate must possess a valid driving license, issued by the authorities in Malta.
- A good knowledge on the geography of Malta.
Desirable qualifications and competencies:
- Experience in a client facing role within property management.
- Ability to host clients and provide an excellent client experience.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame, and to strict deadlines.
- Hands on attitude.
- Judgement and decision-making.
- Pro-active approach and self-management.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Planning and organising.
- Team player.
Henley & Partners – KMP-46444