Forming part of the Group IT department, the Customer Support Agent is to act as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance. The individual must portray exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to listen /read, analyse, and interpret consumer feedback and relay clear, concise, and helpful information and insights back to the end user.
- Provide user support to internal customers located in various offices around the world, including the local offices in Malta.
- Answer customer queries via phone or email in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain detailed records of conversations held with the users, if the issue has been reported via phone.
- Make use of ticketing system to track progress, and ensure issues are resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Assist to resolve technical issues via phone, email or remotely in a timely manner.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Deliver superior customer service.
Key Skills and experience
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required:
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, printing, PC and other desktop technologies.
- Experience in dealing with first line user support in a customer oriented manner.
- Fluent in English.
- An advanced diploma or equivalent in ICT or other related discipline.
- Awareness of ITIL or other IT service management best practice industry certification.
- Good people skills, given the strong relation to the user community.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Judgement and decision making.
- Ability to deal with non-technical users both in person and by phone or other communication medium.
- Relationship building.
- Eye for detail.
Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisors rely on our expertise and experience in this area. Our qualified professionals work together as one team in over 30 offices worldwide.
The firm also runs a leading government advisory practice which has raised more than USD 7 billion in foreign direct investment. The firm is involved in strategic consulting and the design, set-up and operation of the world’s most successful residence and citizenship programs.
- To offer our services only if we feel that we can be of genuine assistance. Without exception.
- To present all our clients with a highly professional and personal service. Worldwide.
- To find the best solutions available anywhere by means of a rigorous and efficient approach. At all times.
- To base all our business on honesty, integrity and high ethical standards. Without compromise.
Henley & Partners – KMP-46622