Healthmark Group is seeking to recruit a Supervisor / Senior Supervisor on a full-time basis. The position calls for a courteous, polite, and systematic individual, able to work under minimal supervision. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the selected candidate must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and be self-motivated.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate rosters for employees;
- Supervise staff and carry out regular ward rounds to ensure that staff are adhering to client’s and company policies and practices while performing caring duties in a professional manner;
- Liaise with clients to ensure quality service levels are being achieved;
- Carry out administrative work including sick leave and vacation leave reporting;
- Be ready to work flexible hours and on a roster basis;
Education and experience required:
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Be a good problem solver;
- Be able to work well within a team and under pressure in meeting defined deadlines;
- Be able to take disciplinary action as and when required.
Healthmark Care Services – KMP-61212