Since 2005, Healthcare Logistics Ltd. has been involved in projects that bring together various international IT players, for the implementation and integration of systems. Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is one of the leading local IT organisations offering project management, implementation and support services. Whilst Healthcare Logistics Ltd. originally offered its services within the healthcare sector, and still is a leading provider in this sphere, it has today evolved to offer its services to other business sectors.
Healthcare Logistics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate/s will be primarily responsible for:
- The management of service activities to ensure agreed service levels are met;
- The supervision and mentoring of a team of support personnel;
- The liaison with customers, suppliers and internal entities;
- The preparation of progress service reports;
- The assessment of support personnel performance and provision of feedback to improve the team’s performance.
The selected candidate must:
- Be in possession of a recognised qualification in an ICT related degree (MQF level 6) and Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience providing IT application related support; or
- Be in possession of a recognised qualification in an ICT related qualification at MQF level 5 and have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience providing IT application related support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Must be willing to work on a shift basis (day only), should the need arise;
- Be able to use IT Office automation tools;
- Be eager to learn, pick up new technologies easily;
- Be able to communicate fluently in English and Maltese language;
- Have a valid license and own transportation.
In addition to the above one or more of the following skills / certifications will give you a better chance of landing the job:
- Familiarity with ticketing solutions;
- Familiarity with SQL concepts;
- Familiarity with Server Operating System;
- Familiarity with web based Content Management System.
Healthcare Logistics – ISM-19-003