Harmony Jets is an aircraft management company based in Malta, which is currently undergoing dynamic expansion and has set ambitious plans for the future.
We are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Officer, who will be part of the Senior Management team, and report directly to the CEO. You will be tasked to provide him, other members of senior management and the aircraft owners (amongst others), with meaningful financial information reports in order to support the internal decision-making process and also its operations.
Harmony Jets’ holding company is currently looking at being financed through a public issue of bonds and this will result in an increase in the need for internal and external periodic reporting. The intention is that the individual will work independently of the Chief Financial Officer but will take over the reporting role which is currently managed by her.
This is an indefinite basis contract and we offer a salary that remunerates the skills and competencies of the candidate. The Financial Reporting Officer shall be based at the company’s offices in the Central Business District in Birkirkara, Malta. We would also be ready to accept that this important post in our organisation is filled by an individual who works at least five hours per day, so twenty-five hours on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring the production of monthly financial and operational reports required by the aircraft’s owners.
- Maintain and manage the cash flow analysis and budgetary processes and related reporting within the Company.
- Provide other financial reports as required by the CEO and as needed by other members of the senior management team from time to time.
- Issue consolidated financial statements for the group on a quarterly basis, which reports will be based on the work completed by the finance department and the contractors of the company.
- Being able to develop the tools to simplify the data analysis and enhance the financial reporting aspect.
Who You Are:
- Good educational background (candidates having a Master in Accountancy / ACCA preferred) and proven working experience in similar posts for at least three years (having experience in the aviation industry would be an asset).
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team (in addition to English, fluency in French would be considered as an asset).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Have proven ability to manage time and workloads for maximum efficiency.
- Are trustworthy and ethical, accept and deliver on responsibilities and require others to follow through on commitments.
- Generates new ideas and solutions from self and others. Has the ability and desire to go beyond the familiar.
- Be proactive, problem solver and goal-oriented.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Harmony Jets – KMP-74539