HandsOn Systems Ltd is an international technology company specialising in technology products and services and are looking for a highly motivated individual to manage the local sales and marketing activities of the company. HandsOn services a vast range of clients by providing unique and innovative technology products such as GPS tracking systems, IoT solutions, RFID asset tracking, and other related services. The chosen individual needs to be technology-oriented, driven, and have the ambition to succeed.
Training will be provided to the chosen candidate. This training will give the candidate all the support required to build a long and successful career.
You will be required to:
- Have a natural fleur for sales and a can-do attitude.
- Build new and maintain current customer relationships.
- Identify new areas of growth and upselling opportunities.
- Handle sales inquiries through face-to-face meetings, telephone and / or emails. conduct cold-calling and carry out continuous follow-ups with new and existing clients.
- Follow-up on payments on a regular basis and be responsible for the collection of deposits for closed orders.
- Be able to achieve agreed monthly individual/team revenue targets.
- Help the company in any events, demonstrations or conferences.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to support business growth.
- Help the team carry out customer needs analysis and propose advertising solutions that persuade the clients that our product best satisfies their needs.
- Engage in sales meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Prepare client quotations and administer client accounts.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions which ultimately meet both the client’s and company’s expectations.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by ensuring issues are followed up in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the company CRM system.
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competitive positioning and provide relevant reports and information to management.
- Support marketing activities by attending company and client events.
- Driving online sales, monitoring websites, and looking at data analytics.
- Working closely with other Heads of departments to coordinate the strategy and tactical plans.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including catalogue, leaflets, posters, and e-newsletters.
- Organising photoshoots when necessary.
- Stay informed of the latest trends and news associated with our industries.
- Manage the group’s social media accounts such as Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram with a focus to increase engagement.
The ideal applicant:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in technical sales or in a similar post.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and sales oriented with strong negotiating skills.
- Must possess excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Should have excellent written and oral skills in Maltese and English. Italian speaking language will be considered an asset.
- Experience in using (CRM) Customer Relationship Management will also be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A passion for the high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics.
- Ability to operate with multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- A driving license.
- Clean police conduct.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate, additionally, there is an attractive commission structure and the use of a company car. Technical and sales training will be provided on a regular basis.
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-66681