HandsOn Systems is a telematics company offering GPS tracking systems to numerous clients worldwide. The Support department offers a unique working environment assisting numerous clients from every corner of the world in understanding how to best use our system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering service and support to end-users on various company products.
- Interacting with customers to provide and process information received from them.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware or software issues.
- Liaising with other internal departments or suppliers to identify possible solutions.
- Following up and making scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Maintaining any user manuals.
- Creating software walkthroughs.
- Following and enforcing standard procedures and processes.
- Supporting flexible working hours when necessary including weekends and after office hours.
- Working internationally in various countries.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Diploma in IT related subjects or higher.
- At least 2 years working experience.
- A high level of motivation.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- An ability to speak 3 or more languages fluently and clearly including English, Maltese & Italian.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software applications.
- Technical fluency on electronics and networking knowledge will be considered an asset
- A driving license.
- A clean police conduct.
- Team player skills.
If you think you are hands-on and possess the right skills and qualifications you are requested to submit a CV together with a recent photograph to via the apply button below.
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-65080