HandsOn Systems is a technology company based in Malta that develops and provides state-of-the-art IOT (Internet of Things) solutions worldwide. These solutions include GPS tracking, fleet management, temperature and fuel monitoring, workforce management and RFID asset tracking.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong Finance department and address all finance functions within the company. The role would require the management of three other members of the team. Given the broad exposure of this role, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will involve working closely with and supporting the Group CEO across a number of areas as follows:
Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Be in charge of the preparation and review of all monthly management accounts and related reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet), compliant with Group accounting policies.
- Ensure the consolidated statutory accounts are completed and filed on time.
- Assist in the cash collection process and ensure that all debtors and creditors are kept in check.
- Provide best in class technical accounting and financial control advice to the business.
- Support the identification and mitigation of financial risks across the Group.
- Support ad hoc analysis as required by the Group as required.
- Support the group audit process, working with the external audit team, are provided with high-quality information, ensuring the audit is completed on time and as accurate as possible.
- Support the completion of the local statutory accounts and ensuring they are filed on time and they can be reconciled to the group consolidation system.
Finance team development
- Be an active part of the Group Finance team, support the development of a professional, high performing function.
- Coach and develop junior financial accounting and reporting team members.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA / FCCA / FIA / CPA or equivalent).
- Management or supervisory experience for at least 3 years.
- Excellent knowledge of Maltese financial and tax regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience with complex consolidations in a multinational company environment, including working together with international colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Office.
- Flexible, hard-working, and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to apply?
If you think you are hands-on and possess the right skills and qualifications, you are requested to submit a CV together with a covering letter via the apply button below
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-78945