HandsOn Systems is a telematics company offering advanced GPS tracking systems to numerous clients worldwide. The Technical department offers a unique working environment installing state-of-the-art technology on cars, trucks, aircraft, boats and virtually anything that moves. We also specialise in RFID – asset management solution and IOT – platform for data collection and reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting technicians in performing electrical installations on various types of vehicles.
- Installing advanced automotive technologies and electronic equipment.
- Diagnosing electronic faults on automotive equipment.
- Continuously learning new technology by also attending formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeping management aware of any technical issues or difficulties you might encounter.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workshop.
- Supporting flexible working hours when necessary.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Diploma in Electronics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- A high level of motivation.
- Experience in any automotive technologies
- Smart and proficient in MS Office and other software applications.
- A driving license.
- A clean police conduct.
- Team player skills.
If you think you are hands on and possess the right skills and qualifications, you are requested to submit a CV together with a recent photograph below.
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-64196