HandsOn Systems is a telematics company offering GPS tracking systems and other technologies to numerous clients worldwide. The technical department offers a unique working environment assisting clients from every corner of the world in installations and after-sales support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting technicians in performing technical activities;
- Installing automotive technologies and electronic equipment;
- Installation of vehicle tracking and other related technology;
- Continuously learning new technology by also attending formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology;
- Keeping management aware of any technical issues or difficulties you might encounter;
- Maintaining a clean and safe workshop;
- Supporting flexible working hours when necessary.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A diploma in electrical / electronic engineering or similar technical education;
- At least 2 years’ working experience;
- A high level of motivation;
- An ability to speak English, Maltese, other languages will be considered an asset;
- Smart and proficient in MS Office and other software applications;
- A driving licence;
- A clean police conduct;
- Team player skills.
HandsOn Systems Limited – KMP-56523