Hammett’s Gastro Bar is Sliema’s go-to venue for a unique, city-inspired, social dining experience and are looking for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join its award-winning team. The menu offers a wildly innovative plates-to-share concept with culinary influences, ingredients and imaginative cooking techniques from all corners of the world.
The establishment is part of the Hammett’s Collection and has ranked first in its category for food, service, ambience and overall rating by the definitively good guide just months after opening.
We are looking for the perfect candidate, who has a real flair and passion for service working with premium products and creating memorable experiences for our guests, for employment on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be able to take on supervisory as well as serving responsibilities in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Guiding patrons to their seats
- Assigning waiting staff to tables
- Placing food and beverage orders
- Able to train new staff members according to company standards
- Manage staff efficiently and effectively
- Perform opening and closing duties
- 1 or more years of experience in the same or similar role
- Superior communication skills
- Superior knowledge of the English language will be considered ab asset
- Good computer skills
- Food handling certificate
- All necessary documentation and work permits in hand
- Ability to work quickly, maintain physical stamina and creative flair
- Consider a flexible schedule, excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- Show an all-round team mentality and display leadership skills
Hammetts Gastro Bar – KMP-42944