GWM Group is an independent financial asset management group. The group currently has ca. €4 billion of assets under management purely from institutional investors and partners.
The group was founded in 2000 as a wealth manager / multi-family office. Currently focused only on institutional alternative investments, fund and asset management and distressed loan servicing. Operates through its main offices in Luxembourg, London, Malta, Milan and Rome with a team of 50+ highly experienced professionals advising and / or managing client’s investments.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Posting daily journal entries
- Perform daily cash reconciliations
- Assist with daily trade matching and back office operations
- Assist with month end and year end closing tasks
- Liaising with other members of the operations team and assist on specific assignments and projects
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- An accountancy background and with at least 2 years’ experience in a finance position
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Eager to learn and get involved in multiple tasks simultaneously
GWM Asset Management Limited – KMP-54426