Gwida.mt, one of Malta’s leading and most popular portals, with over 350,000 visitors per month, is looking for a strong and creative Writer (in the Maltese language) to join its growing, dynamic team of writers behind this successful story. We are looking for a strong creative mind that fits the pitch of Malta’s fastest-growing online entertainment and lifestyle portal. Gwida.mt ranks among the most popular portals in Malta and its social media engagement is, frankly, insane! The right candidate has to be willing to work flexible hours and capable of coming up with a string of original story ideas every day!
So, could you be next to join the Gwida.mt team? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Do you consider yourself a social media hawk and plugged into the reality out there?
- Are you an avid follower of local TV programmes, the local music scene and the world of entertainment?
- Love gossip and curious to find out what public people are up to?
- Interested in meeting and chatting with local personalities? We can see you nodding!
- Are you flexible and efficient? This is a must – We love chasing time and we enjoy winning more than anything!
- One last thing. Can you do all this in Maltese? Then we expect to hear from you!
Interested? Great! The vacancy is open on full-time, full-time reduced hours and part-time basis.
The Gwida.mt portal is owned by Content House Group, one of Malta’s largest media organisations, owning and running over 20 media brands, including some of Malta’s most prestigious magazines and online portals. The Group employs over 40 people and is considered the market leader across the media landscape in Malta.
Gwida.mt – KMP-52480