We are currently seeking an AML / CFT and Compliance Administrator to join the team. He / she will be reporting to the Head of Compliance.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the process of accepting new clients, particularly by leading and executing the client onboarding process.
- Carrying out customer risk assessments.
- Carrying out jurisdiction risk assessments.
- Collecting information and documentation for the purposes of conducting customer due diligence.
- Carrying out ongoing monitoring in respect of existing clients.
- Assisting in the undertaking of internal compliance reviews.
- Creating and maintaining client profiles in the company’s internal electronic systems, ensuring that these are retained and constantly up-to-date.
- Organising and ensuring the upkeep of physical and electronic files.
- Supporting client-facing staff with the attainment of documentation and information as may be required from time to time from clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal and external AML / CFT and compliance-related reports on a periodic basis.
- Assisting with day-to-day administration requirements within the Compliance department as may be required.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s compliance monitoring program.
- Any additional ad-hoc duties may be assigned by the Head of Compliance.
- Minimum of A’ level standard of education.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with a high level of attention to detail.
- Practical approach towards problem-solving.
- Ability to face challenges with enthusiasm, to work independently and act on own initiative, but also as part of a motivated team.
- Dependability, commitment and dedication to the role.
- While not being an essential requirement for eligibility, the following shall be considered valuable assets, and preference shall be given to candidates possessing such:
- Compliance and / or AML / CFT-related qualifications.
- Tertiary level of education.
GVZH Trustees Limited – KMP-74686