GuideMeMalta.com, one of Malta’s leading travel and lifestyle portals, is looking for a foodie critic to join its growing, dynamic team of writers. Yes, you read that right! After Covid-19 wreaked havoc in the restaurant scene, there is finally so much happening again, hence our search for someone who knows the food industry like the back of their hand!
Our readers have a big appetite and keep coming back for more foodie intel – which is why we need you!
- Are your taste buds constantly on high alert for the next new resto?
- Do you know what’s happening in the world of chefs, gastronomy and restaurants?
- Do you always have an opinion on anything food-related?
- Do you have a broad palate and are willing to eat anything and everything?
- Most importantly, do you have contacts? We’re looking for someone who will be constantly in touch with chefs, restaurant owners and people in the world of gastronomy to get the next big scoop!
Like what you’re reading? Now’s your chance to turn your love of food into a part-time gig!
But it’s not just about wining and dining!
- Are you able to develop your critique into an article?
- Do you have top-notch English writing skills?
- Are you capable of meeting deadlines?
- Are you flexible?
- Will you go the extra mile to get things done?
Interested? Great! The vacancy is open on a part-time basis.
GuideMeMalta.com is owned by Content House Group, one of Malta’s largest media organisations, owning and running over 20 media brands, including some of Malta’s most prestigious magazines and online portals. The Group employs over 40 people and is considered the market leader across the media landscape in Malta.
Perfect written English is essential for this role, and we would prefer someone with a degree in English and / or communications, or similar. Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
GuideMeMalta.com – KMP-62067