An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Administrator within a dynamic global company, providing a wide spectrum of corporate services to clients of all sizes across all business sectors. This is a business which combines its global reach with unparalleled local knowledge and is looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for achieving results and going the extra mile.
The successful candidate for this Corporate Administrator role will have a proven track-record in comparable positions, an ability to deliver excellent results under pressure and be someone who takes pride in delivering excellent client service. This is an exciting and varied role, providing an excellent opportunity for personal development within a business that invests in talent and rewards excellence, innovative thinking, flexibility and adaptability. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to take the next step in your career, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Corporate Administrator role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the company’s clients with all matters of corporate and trust administration.
- Preparation of draft corporate and trust documentation for further review, executions, logistics, filings, etc.
- Contact with registrar of companies and tax authorities.
- Upkeep of corporate and trust files, KYC and compliance matters etc.
- Dossier management as well as electronic registration, support and administration of company and clients.
- Driving business development from existing clients.
- Coordinating client projects and cascading, escalating and implementing decisions.
- Handling and coordinating liquidations and strike offs of client companies and liaising with the liquidator.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Independent handling of payments for clients if required.
- Full board / committee support services to clients including attending and minuting meetings if required.
- Keeping up to date on changes in the legislation, regulation and best practice.
- Participating in events on behalf of the company as required.
- GDPR – introduction of LSA amendment agreements (data protection) for all clients.
- AGM’s – preparation of meeting minutes approving audited financial reports and other matters.
- KYC statistics EMEA – internal audit reviews for open issues and other mandate matters.
- Searches – online searches for new clients and existing ones (including individual and corporate entities).
- Adoption of compliance recommendations in line with the corporate service providers’ regulations.
- Taking on other responsibilities as may be required by the employer.
- 3 years+ professional experience in the administrative services field, fiduciary field, legal corporate / company field, with international orientation.
- Excellent and proven understanding of client services.
- University degree in Business Administration, Legal studies or relevant field would be advantageous.
- Experience with KYC and AML is a plus.
- Excellent administrative skills, responsible and well-organised.
- Previous contacts with the registrar of companies.
- High level of IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Strong and flexible team player who is willing to take responsibility.
- Professional and reliable conduct.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to deal with complicated scenarios.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills.
GRS Recruitment – KMP-50729