Our client, a leading pension company is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team in Malta. You will assist the Accountant team with the internal accounting function of a licensed entity and the accounting for various retirement pension schemes.
The ideal candidate will have an A’ level in accounting and have 2 years of experience in a similar role. If you are looking for a great opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta-based Accounts Assistant role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle payments, book-keeping, and day-to-day accounts maintenance for a number of pension schemes
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Payment runs and debtors’ management
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of information for audits
- Assist in other accounting duties
- A’ level in accounts or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent organisation communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic, able to work on your own initiative and under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Excellent salary
- Health insurance
- Great career opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
GRS Recruitment – 3340