Growth Leads is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, financials, health and communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they’re about to buy or sign-up to for. We pride ourselves on adopting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
We are looking to hire a motivated Affiliate Coordinator to take ownership of executing the commercial strategy in various verticals and markets. This individual should have a successful track record in business development, sales or account management, ideally within the iGaming industry. Experience working with lead generation or affiliate marketing companies is considered an asset.
Your tasks are
- Creating, managing and updating affiliate accounts in the relevant tools and systems
- Act as the first point of contact for new clients via email and Skype
- Coordinate commercial requests between the sales team members o process content requests from the clients and the sales team
- Liaising with the product and content team to ensure our affiliate websites and channels are up to date with rankings, content and offers for the casino / sports events and agreements
- Ensure rankings are correctly updated and aligned across all websites based on the client’s performance and commercial agreements
- Source and onboard new partners and where possible negotiate listing fees
- Perform outreach and business development tasks with new clients and / or when entering new markets and verticals
- If needed, support the sales team by negotiating fixed fee, CPA, Hybrid and revenue share deals with the casino. sports and exports brands to ensure a positive ROI for the business
- Continuously look for new ventures and ideas to generate additional revenue for the business and / or optimise operational processes
- Communicate the progress of monthly / quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and prepare reports on account status
- Support and take ownership of ad hoc projects and projects supporting the company’s commercial strategy
- Support the sales team with operational requests
Required skills and experience
- Experience in a similar admin, assistant, coordinator or executive position
- Experience within the iGaming, (casino and / or sports betting) industry
- An understanding of different commercial models: CPA / hybrid / Revenue Share / CPC is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skilis
- To be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong English language skills (knowledge of any other European language would be an additional asset)
- Highly proficient in working with MS Office and Google Suite programs
Compensation and benefits
We offer you a competitive salary, a commission structure and private health care benefits. At Growth Leads you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Growth Leads Limited – KMP-67816