We’re looking for an Account Manager to manage our marketing clients. You’ll be working with a highly collaborative team who love what they do!
Our team is fuelled by 4 core values:
- We figure it out
- We’re excited to learn
- We strive for excellence
- We always get it done
If you resonate with these 4 values, you’ll fit right in.
If you love people, solving problems and being organised – then this could be the role for you! Those are the three unteachable skills that are needed.
This role is about ensuring our awesome clients have a trusted and friendly person to work with. This role is about being the direct connection between our brand clients, it’s about helping them solve their burning issues, upskilling them where possible and being the glue between our teams to get the job done!
Whilst excelling in this role, you will help our clients reach their desired future state while contributing towards cementing our position in the market as an insightful, thought-leading business.
The Account Manager is our client go-to person and is responsible for:
- Keeping the client and the team synchronised
- Frequent client communication
- Internal project management
- Organising and participating in internal brainstorm meetings
- Solving problems for clients
- Setting tasks, due dates and delivery specifications for our team
- Flagging issues on any end
- Making sure we deliver beyond the clients’ expectations
- Helping the Heads of Marketing plan out the execution team’s work
- Managing everyone’s expectations
- Writing awesome briefs for the team to execute on
- Giving constructive feedback to the execution team
- Make sure reports are delivered with the right information for each client
- Identify new business opportunities within a client’s journey
- Being nice and friendly
- Adding your insights into how we can do things better
How you’ll score with us
- You have experience in the same field or a similar position
- You are familiar with Agile project management
- You love Slack, GDrive and ClickUp
- You are passionate about taking care of people
- You understand that agency life is fun but hectic
- You can manage people’s emotions and stresses
How we’ll score with you
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Regular company and team events
- We offer you personal and professional growth to unlock your full potential
- We take care of our employees and we offer an indefinite contract; private health insurance; external mental support program; access to training and coaching
- You join a close group of people and will not be a number working with us
- Modern offices
- Half-day Fridays in summer
Our selection process
We will shortlist a number of candidates that meet the criteria set for the role and conduct a round of first interviews, to assess the culture fit and validate the experience and suitability for the role.
A small number of these candidates will progress to a final detailed interview with a Director.
A decision will be taken after a rigorous assessment of these final candidates.
Growth Gurus – KMP-66434