A career opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Advisor with a focus on corporate law to work within our growing team of professionals.
This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate seeking career growth and professional development with exposure to both local, as well as to multinational and middle-market sectors worldwide.
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd is a corporate service provider registered in Malta delivering a broad range of services to local and international clients. The firm, which is part of PrimeGlobal, an international association of accountants and advisors made up of more than 300 firms in 100 countries, offers corporate, tax and advisory services as well as accounting services, audit and assurance, VAT compliance, and registration / administration of Foundations.
The firm has been established since 2004 and boasts a vast array of local and international clients encompassing a diverse spectrum of industries and markets.
The scope of this role is to assist, advise and work on a variety of corporate and tax matters.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Advisory Manager, and within the limits of the established policies and procedures, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing any documentation required by banks in order to open new accounts for our clients and keep them fully operative;
- Preparing corporate documentation, such as memorandums and articles of association and board and shareholders resolutions as well as any contract related to corporate changes;
- Completion of MBR and tax forms and schedules and calculation of tax due in case of any change in company shareholding;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, and any legal documents;
- Performing any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Holding of a bachelor degree in Law or Economics, with at least 1 year of previous experience in the corporate and commercial practice areas;
- Meticulousness and precision;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external contacts, over different mediums, such as, over the
- Phone, face-to-face, electronic communication;
- Excellent customer care skills together with a can-do attitude.
Griffiths + Associates Advisory Ltd – KMP-67940