Our employees are essential for our success. To ensure a smooth and pleasant day-to-day-business, we are searching for a communicative, committed and service-oriented colleague, to support our team in a growing business! In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all matters in the field of IT and support our users (m/f) in their day-to-day duties.
- 1st level support for our users (single point of contact)
- Receive, process and forward all IT-related customer inquiries and error messages of the employees and partners of the company
- Escalation of complex inquiries to the correct contact person
- Management of all incident- and request fulfilment-tickets throughout the whole life-cycle
- Support in the analysis and bug fixing processes as well as the constant communication with the users
- Installation of new hard- and software in the client area
- First level support for:
- Standard software (MS Office, Adobe etc.)
- Windows- and Mac OS clients
- Client hardware and printers
- Diverse applications (after initial training)
- Set up of new workstations: from user creation to the complete installation of PCs and telephones
- Support in the maintenance of the system documentation or the KEDB
- Ownership of Services like internet and telephone
- Ownership of CCTV, Intercom and Door Access Control
- Act as main contact with suppliers to purchase office IT equipment such as laptops and other peripherals
- Approve SLA costs
- Completed education with an IT-focus
- A minimum of 1 years’ work experience in a similar role, with a focus on technical support/ help desk
- Very good knowledge of state-of-the-art client standard software (MS Windows, Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Fundamental technical knowledge (networking, soft- and hardware, AD, client infrastructure)
- High level of commitment supported by a strong customer- and service-oriented way of working
- First experience with a ticketing system is an advantage
- Communicative personality
- A high level of resilience, even in stressful situations
- The desire to develop
- Reliable and accurate work style
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- Flexible working environment.
- Work and travel to our HQ in Vienna!
- Weekly lunches on us.
- Company events and activities.
- Form part of a multicultural workforce.
Greentube Malta – KMP-51651