Here at Greentube Malta we’re always on the lookout for the best talent out there and we’re now looking for a .Net Developer to hop on board and join the team!
This is an exciting role, where you will be have ownership of our in-house products, built specifically for our NOC department. You will be the key contact person for any queries in relation to our NOC tools and work closely with our NOC team leader in order to decide on improvements and implement new features.
This is a part-time role and can be based in Malta, Serbia or Vienna.
- Create, upgrade, and enhance our technology to meet the demands of our business.
- Maintain and improve existing projects.
- Maintain the CI/CD pipelines for our NOC tools.
- Suggest and discuss designs to address business issues and future enhancements.
- Work with latest .NET Technologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Integrate 3rd party and in-house systems through RestAPIs.
- Have ownership of our in-house products built specifically for our NOC team (KPI / NOC Dashboard).
- Come up with potential improvements through new features and code efficiency.
- Close communication and collaboration with Team Lead in order to discuss and implement new features and improvements.
- Work closely with our service desk and IT teams in relation to access control and resource requirements.
- Generating and maintaining reports from named tools.
- Generating and maintaining Dashboards / adding new charts /data centers, etc.
- Maintaining code and bug fixing.
- Updating GUI, keeping software visually fresh – as per feedback and requirements.
- Act as the key responsible and contact person for our NOC In-house developed tools.
- Strong grasp and understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with C# and .NET technologies.
- Experience in MVC software design pattern.
- Experience with RestApi development.
- Experience with MSSQL and database development.
- Experience with .NET6.
- Experience with JWT Token Authorization.
- Experience with Serilog, ElasticSearch and Kibana.
Greentube Malta – KMP-76867