Office location: Vienna (Austria) / Malta.
Are you interested in bringing our international expansion to the next level? Do you enjoy to proactively engage with customers? Are you ready to cope with the thrills and challenges of the online gaming industry? Do you go the extra mile for the success of the whole team? Then this opportunity to join one of the most successful global casino groups is the ideal choice for you.
- Understand the customers’ business to provide the best possible product mix
- Establish long term partnerships with new and existing clients
- Create sales campaigns together with corporate marketing
- Increase revenue and profitability of existing accounts
- Acquisition of new customers with a focus on European and North / South American markets
- Acquire deep product understanding to provide convincing sales pitches
- Monitor and analyze sales data and create strategies to further improve results
- Represent our company at international trade shows
- A completed higher education (preferably in Economics and/or Sales)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Key Account or Sales Manager (preferably in the online gaming sector or e-commerce)
- Independent and customer-oriented workstyle
- Enthusiasm for technology and preferably technological know-how
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
- Constructive and precise work-style
- Very good written and spoken English (Spanish or Italian are a plus)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of € 36.806,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
Greentube Malta – KMP-51180