Greentube is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to form part of its Compliance Team at its Malta office! As part of the team, you will be assisting with daily compliance issues, as well as developing and revising company policies and procedures.
This position is open for full-time employment on a shift basis spread over the weekdays, weekend and public holidays.
- Responsible gaming and AML report monitoring.
- Assist in compliance policies reviews and drafting.
- Using available tools to detect, investigate and prevent suspicious and/or problematic player behaviour.
- Assisting with enhanced / due diligence procedures.
- Supporting the team in regulatory compliance documentation.
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all customer interaction and conducting customer and/or law enforcement authorities contact (via phone or email) as may be necessary.
- Supporting the team in staff training.
- Supporting projects in existing and future markets.
- Ensure compliant operations across the company.
- Maintain proper documentation of departmental processes and procedures.
- Other related tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Knowledge and experience of KYC procedures specifically the due diligence requirements.
- Strong knowledge of responsible gaming and AML best practices and ability to comfortably investigate potential occurrences of both matters
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while forming part of a motivated team in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Task prioritization and time-management.
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethics.
- High attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personal development opportunities due to the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of talented and creative employees
- Extensive training by mentors
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Training opportunities to keep updated with the market trends
- Weekly lunches on us!
Greentube Malta Limited is part of the Novomatic group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide.
Greentube Vienna and Greentube Malta are the leading full-service provider in the online and mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions.
Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment
Greentube Malta – KMP-56066