Making part of the Green Skip team the company expects you to carry out your duties in a professional manner and in the best interest of the company. The main duties will be as below.
Job overview and essential functions
The Assistant to the Accounts Executive will be responsible for all necessary input for bookkeeping and accounts practices in the day-to-day running of the businesses; to keep client invoicing up to date and assist the accounts section.
Some essential duties include but are not restricted to
- Invoicing clients according to client list.
- Posting bank payments both local and foreign.
- Monitoring active bank guarantees and related paperwork.
- Preparation of petty cash existing report, to prepare it for import in SAGE quarterly.
- Assisting in yearly financial audit and any financial system upgrades.
- Report and statistics building and analysis when required.
- Assisting the Accounts Executive and stepping in to do required priority tasks in her absence.
- Debt chasing.
- Filing ready documentation, and working in set systems where follow-up from other office staff is easily accessible as required and may include accounts receivable and accounts payable. The employee is expected to be flexible where emergencies and office workload pressures demand cooperation.
- Any other admin / accounting tasks which may be delegated in the absence of the related office. All the duties and responsibilities are to be carried out with total loyalty to the company, and in the interest of the company.
- The Assistant to the Accounts Executive is required to demonstrate confidentiality at all times.
- Be punctual.
- Appearance should be neat and clean according to company handbook.
- Personal hygiene is imperative.
- Attitude towards your colleagues and towards our customers must be positive at all times.
- Minimum academic requirement A’ level in Accounts.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Any employee may be requested to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Green Skip Services Limited – KMP-85277