Grands Suites is a privately-owned brand-new 231 roomed serviced apartment’s hotel with restaurant and spa outlets centrally located in Gzira on the island of Malta. We strive to be a hotel most admired for its modern state of the art design and technology, service excellence and staff friendliness.
In view of the opening planned in autumn 2021, we are seeking to recruit a full-time HR and Administration Executive. The selected candidate will be reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all accounting and administration pertaining to the hotel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and monitoring labour hours, ordering uniforms
- Engagement and termination of employees
- Maintaining employee records
- Elaboration of job descriptions and employment contracts
- Administrating all kind of forms such as vacation / sick leave, overtime, injury on duty forms
- Stationary orders and office management
- Administrating purchase orders and invoices
- Complement reports
- Answering HR-related issues to staff and maintaining SOP standards
- Organizing and coordinating staff training and development
- Supporting the GM through administration as required
- Be fluent in English, Maltese and any other major European language is considered an asset
- Be knowledgeable about the Maltese employment laws and regulations
- Hold a Bachelor degree in hospitality, tourism or HR
- Have at least two years of similar experience in a hotel
- Be motivated and a good communicator
- Be an expert with MS office and a hotel property management system
- Demonstrate integrity and lead by example
- Basic knowledge in Accounting is considered a plus
Do you want to be an essential element of this exciting project and be part of a great new team in a central location? Then send us your application.
Only candidates fulfilling all requirements will be considered in the further selection process.
Grands Suites – KMP-62376