Grands Suites is a privately-owned brand-new 231 roomed serviced apartment’s hotel with restaurant and spa outlets centrally located in Gzira on the island of Malta. We strive to be a hotel most admired for its modern state of the art design and technology, service excellence and staff friendliness.
In view of the opening planned in autumn 2021, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Executive Housekeeper. The selected candidate will be reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager.
The Executive Housekeeper will supervise and coordinate all activities of all room and public area attendants and manage and direct the day-to-day operations of all housekeeping and laundry functions to enforce quality assurance and cost control measures.
Working according to the core values and operational standards of our brand, the role of the Executive Housekeeper is critical to the success of the hotel. This position requires strong and consistent leadership with a focus on guest service and experience. The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the daily leadership of the housekeeping operations.
- Be fluent in English, Maltese and any other main European language are considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Coaching, developing and training the Housekeeping team
- Maintaining standards and procedures for all aspects of the Housekeeping operation
- Ensuring that all necessary health and safety and hygiene standards are maintained at all times and that records are maintained up to date and filed properly
- Previous experience as Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper is considered a must
- Be able to remain patient and composed in stressful situations
- Be motivated, positive and an excellent communicator
- Be familiar with MS office and digital communication tools
- Demonstrate integrity and lead by example
Only candidates fulfilling all requirements will be considered in the further selection process.
Grands Suites – KMP-61205